Potato juice for lustrous hair
Most Indian women like long hair. And almost everyone wants to have healthy hair.
Yet, hair growth mainly depends on genetic factors, eating habits etc. And certain factors like hard water, pollution, and exposure to dust and chemicals ruin hair.
There are many natural remedies for a healthy and lustrous hair.
Potato juice is one such home remedy that works well for hair growth.
Wash potatoes and peel them off. Then, grate them and squeeze the juice with your hand. Use it immediately. Alternatively, you can use the juicer to make juice from potatoes. Strain the pulp and apply the juice on your hair and scalp for a lustrous hair.
Massage potato juice with your fingertips for 15 minutes. This improves blood circulation on the scalp to grow hair. Then, rinse it off with warm water. Use it at least once in a week for good results.
Here are some remedies with potato juice for a shiny and beautiful hair:
- Rather than using chemicals for your hair, use potato juice to clean your hair which is natural.
- Potato juice has many essential vitamins and increases oxygen levels to repair damaged hair.
- It also restores collagen which improves the growth of hair.
- Use potato juice to gently massage on your scalp to promote hair growth.
- Normally, excess oil produced in hair follicles and scalp leads to breakage of hair. The starch in potato juice helps extract excess oil and prevents hair breakage.
- Dry hair can lead to dandruff and hair-thinning. The mixture of potato juice and lemon juice is a good solution to prevent dryness of the hair.
- Potato juice also helps strengthen hair roots and thus can promote hair growth.
Image Reference: NDTV