Know all about belly fat reduction | Fusion - WeRIndia

Know all about belly fat reduction

Know all about belly fat reduction

Belly fat is the most noticeable and the most detrimental fat in the human body. It is said that the fat in the belly can take away protein and lead to several health issues such as blood sugar issues, blood pressure issues, and high levels of bad cholesterol. Even thin people may have disproportional amounts of belly fat, these people being known as “skinny-fat”. These are some tips to know about belly fat, and to help you avoid it:

The amount of belly fat you have depends 80% on what you eat, the other 20% dependent on exercise. Therefore, it would be wise to cut out certain fat-causing foods from the diet, such as artificial sweeteners and white bread. It also helps to keep track of the foods you eat, such as in a journal.

Breakfast is said to be the most important meal of the day, and that is certainly the case here. A breakfast filled with proteins and vitamins makes it much easier to go the whole day without too many sugar-filled and fat-filled foods.

Protein is particularly important in the reduction of belly fat, especially in breakfast. Consumption of a protein-filled breakfast is said to reduce the size of the waist by 34%.

Stress levels are linked to the size of the belly. It leads to the release of cortisol, a hormone that increases fat storage, especially in this area. Stress can also mar the mental state, causing some to be rapid nervous eaters.

Consumption of water is crucial to having low belly fat. People who consume more water consequentially have lower levels of sugar, salt, and cholesterol in what they eat.

Happiness, especially to counter stress, is an important factor in lowering the size of your belly. Laughter can in fact increase the capacity of calorie burning by about 20%.

Avoiding preservatives is a significant help to lowering belly fat. These chemicals are said to disturb the existence of bacteria in the digestive system, which can lead to metabolic syndrome and obesity.

Diet sodas, despite their name, are exactly the opposite of what you should drink on a diet. Despite them having no calories, they have artificial sweeteners to replace them, which are much more detrimental to your health and can easily increase fat in the belly area. They also prompt desires for actual sugar, which leads to more consumption of that as well.

A sedentary lifestyle, sitting for hours at a job or at school, can lead the way to obesity. Thus, it is important to exercise whenever possible to counteract this.

Watching television is a similar cause of belly fat, but with another effect. People watching TV are not only sitting for hours, but also eating. Studies have shown that people eating while watching TV consume about 10% more than their normal consumption.

Know all about belly fat reduction

Know all about belly fat reduction

Chocolate in dessert can actually be a benefit of belly fat reduction.

The cocoa bean, of which chocolate is made, contains oligomeric procyandins, which decrease both fat storage and sugar cravings, lower spikes of insulin, and help keep the level of sugar in the blood stable.

Despite previous claims, carbohydrates are not as harmful as you may think. Some carbs can still be kept in the diet when you try to lower your belly fat.

Eating whole grain breads also helps in belly fat reduction, as well as the risk of a heart attack.

Image from Pxfuel (Free for commercial use / CC0 Public Domain)

Image Credit: Marco Verch / CC BY 2.0 (Original Source )

Image Reference: ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.