Play with lucky colours on this Holi
Holi is a festival of colours. In other words, people play with colours on the eve of Holi festival. Dr Madhu Kotya, Tarot reader and spiritual healer has some tips about colours. According to him, there are some lucky and unlucky colours for people based on their zodiac signs. Those who believe in astrology can follow his tips.
- People with Aries should avoid using black. Red, copper and yellow golden are their friendly colours to bring out their energy.
- Holi pink boosts the strength of Taurus people.
- Yellow increases the energy levels of Geminites. But, they should discard red and black colours.
- White and cream colours are well suitable for Cancerians to get positive effects. They should avoid using blue shades.
- People of Leo can use bright colours to raise their inner self. They should avoid using black colour.
- Virgo people should choose green and yellow to revitalize their power and get success in their endevours. But they should discard red, blue and black.
- Lavender and baby blue are the friendly colours for people of Libra to live in peace. Green and yellow are their unfriendly colours.
- Red, black, maroon and burgundy are suitable colours for Scorpions to avoid conflicts. They should avoid using blue and white.
- Plum and dark blue are the lucky colours for Sagittarians to get positive results and red and black are their unlucky colours.
- Charcoal grey is the best colour for people of Capricorn for their insightful. They should not use cream and yellow colours.
- Blue colour is the best and lucky colour for Aquarians for energy rejuvenation. They should stay away from orange and red colours.
- Mild colours are friendly for Pisceans for their happiness and darker shades are unfriendly for them.
You may also like
- Fables behind the festival of colours There are many stories associated with Holi out of them, two main stories are here.
- Significance of various colours in… Devotees wear various colours of dresses during these nine days. Here is the significance of various colours…
- The most beautiful colourful places in… Channapatna in Karnataka is renowned worldwide for its wooden toys in different colours.
Image Reference: Iwhatsappstatus.in
Opinion PollsLoading ...
- The complex carbohydrates are changed to simple sugars
- Real estate brokerage does not require any initial
- Aiming to encourage healthy participation in election-related discussions,
What’s new at WeRIndia.com
News from 700+ sources
WeRIndia – A News Aggregator
Opinion PollsSorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
Subscribe to WeRIndia Newsletter
Join us as we take you into the heart of India with the latest news in politics, business, entertainment, technology, and more. Sign up with your email id now!