CAT 2018 – who got 100 percentile
The CAT 2018 exam was finished with around two lakh students writing it. Out of the two lakh students who wrote the exam, the 100th percentile was achieved by only ten.
This year, all the 100th percentile students are male. Last year there were two girls who got it.
That is not all, this year, the first ever transgender person also received a call from IIM Calcutta. IIM Kozhikode also shortlisted two transgender candidates.
In terms of a state having the highest number of 100 percentilers, Maharashtra takes the cake with seven out of the 10 coming from there. Two others are from Jadavpur University in West Bengal and the other two are from Karnataka and Bihar.
Interestingly enough, the number of girls who took the CAT exam were the highest this year. However, none of them made it to the 100th percentile.
It is important to note that the top positions were taken by some of the coaching faculty members as well. Out of the seven toppers from Mumbai, three are coaching staff. They wrote the exam to understand the changing pattern of CAT this year.
Patrick D’Souza, one such member, has scored 100th percentile for the fifth year in a row. He says that it is very important to stay up to date with all the changes that occur in CAT exam.
Many students have achieved the 99th percentile in the exam. Scoring 174 was enough to get 99th percentile.
Since additional marks were introduced for women and non-engineers in 2010 by IIMs, the class profile has changed and the diversity of the class has increased.
It is found that the percentage of women who are getting into IIMs has increased and is sitting at a pretty good number.
You may also like
- IIT entrance exam to be online from 2018 The Joint Admission Board met on Sunday in Chennai and decided that the IIT entrance will be…
- Maharashtra teacher gets car from… Parents in a village of Maharashtra used to gift a two-wheeler or fridge or other such items…
- Pregnant woman finishes her exam before… This pregnant woman has borne the labor pain for the sake of her teacher job exam.
Image Reference: Exambazaar
Opinion PollsLoading ...
- The complex carbohydrates are changed to simple sugars
- Real estate brokerage does not require any initial
- Aiming to encourage healthy participation in election-related discussions,
What’s new at WeRIndia.com
News from 700+ sources
WeRIndia – A News Aggregator
Opinion PollsSorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
Subscribe to WeRIndia Newsletter
Join us as we take you into the heart of India with the latest news in politics, business, entertainment, technology, and more. Sign up with your email id now!