Tips for soothing Sensitive Teeth
Having painful sensations shoot through your teeth while having your favorite sweet or beverage is hell for many people. There are several tips you can follow to get relief from sensitive teeth.
- The first step is to change your toothpaste to a sensitive toothpaste. There are several sensitive toothpastes available in the market. Use these toothpastes on your teeth before sleeping to find relief in few weeks.
- Change your toothbrush to a soft bristled one. There are many available in the market.
- Use mouthwash which contains fluoride. Buy oral care products which contains fluoride as it is helpful in relieving sensitivity pain. Rinse your mouth with these after you brush your teeth.
- Avoid foods which are acidic in nature. These foods can be increase the sensitivity. Cut down on wine and soft drinks as much as possible.
- Make sure that plaque does not build up on your teeth. Brush your teeth 2 – 3 times a day and rinse your mouth with water after every meal.
- If the enamel of your teeth is damaged, then use a mixture of baking soda and water to wash your teeth. This will soothe the sensitivity pain.
- Chew sugarless gum frequently as it produces more saliva. Avoid chewing gum which contains sugar as it can increase your sensitivity.
Image Courtesy: Boldsky