Home remedies for hair growth
Indian Women love long and thick hair. Yet, hair growth depends on various conditions including the genes.
Though several hair oils, shampoos and conditioners claim to promote hair growth, most of them are not good as they contain harmful chemicals.
Hence, it is better to use natural ingredients or home remedies to improve your hair growth.
Here are some home remedies that promote hair growth:
- Mix one tablespoon of coconut oil and one tablespoon of castor oil and slightly warm the mixture. Massage with it on your scalp at night. Shampoo your hair next day morning and use conditioner to keep it healthy.
- Combine one teaspoon powder of each triphala, brahmi and shikakai. Add two eggs to make it a thick paste. Apply it on your scalp and wait for 20 minutes. Then, wash your hair to get a healthy and lustrous hair.
- Apply the paste of basil powder and olive oil on your hair and keep it for 15 minutes. Wash it off then. Regular usage of this mixture, prevents hair fall and strengthens your hair roots.
- Make a hair mask with one tablespoon of each amla powder and henna powder using some water. Apply it on your scalp and wash it off after an hour. It nourishes your hair and promotes hair growth.
- Boil handful of neem leaves in water. Cool it and add some lemon juice to it. Wash your hair with this water after shampooing your hair to prevent hair loss.
- Apply the mixture of eggs and olive oil to your hair and wait for half an hour. Then wash it off for a strong and healthy hair.
- Wash your hair regularly with green tea water before shampooing to strengthen it. For this, soak one green tea bag in hot water for some time. Use the water after removing the bag.
Image Reference: Tipsandbeauty