Home Remedies for Wrinkles
In my earlier article you have seen how to prevent wrinkles with healthy food and healthy habits. Here are some more home remedies to prevent wrinkles. Normally the skin loses its elasticity as aging persists. Skin wrinkles make us feel uncomfortable. There are certain home remedies to prevent wrinkles because prevention is better than cure.Home remedies: 1. If you have dry skin, massage your skin with olive oil or milk cream before bathing. Bath with a soap which has glycerin content.
2. Mix a tea spoon of honey with a tea spoon of lemon juice, apply to your face. Wash after an hour.
3. Apply egg white to your face. Wash your face after 15 or 20 minutes.
4. If you have oily skin, use cleansing milk with lemon juice. Use oil control soap.
5. Steam your face once in a week so that the face will be free from oil. Face packs or masks: 1. Cleansing face packs removes the dead cells and opens the pores. These are ideal for oily skin. 2. A Moisturizing face pack provides moisture, nourishes skin and prevents wrinkle formation. These are ideal for dry skin.
3. Stimulating face packs improve blood circulation to the skin. They clean the skin from the deep, open pores and remove the dead skin cells. These face packs are ideal for all skin types.
How to prepare a face pack to prevent wrinkle formation?
Take 10ml of honey, 10 mg egg white and 10 ml milk cream. Mix it thoroughly. Apply it as a face pack. Rinse well after half an hour. Honey retains the moisture in your skin, egg white nourishes and removes all the dead cells from your skin and milk cream helps to retain the oil content in your skin.
Some more home remedial tips for wrinkle free skin:
Here are some dos and don’ts for wrinkle free skin.
1. Use vitamin A, B, C enriched food.
2. Use moisturizer daily.
3. Do facial exercises. Laughter is one of them.
4. Use wrinkle free creams and gels only at night as the metabolism of our skin is higher during night.
5. Use a bathing soap which contains glycerin.
6. Use face peel offs with herbs like aloe vera and cucumber.
7. Drink plenty of water.
1. Avoid stress.
2. Avoid unhealthy habits.
3. Don’t expose your skin to excess heat.
4. Avoid harsh soaps.