Make Your Own Herbal Amla Juice
Amla juice is good for health. Ayurvedic experts recommend to take this juice regularly to prevent or treat joint pains. Make your own herbal amla juice to get its natural benefits.
- Amla -10
- Belel leaves – 10
- Curry leaves and coriander leaves – A handful
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Sesame seed oil – 2 teaspoons
- Turmeric powder – ½ teaspoon
- Dry chillies – 2
- Salt to taste
- Make amla juice by deseeding them.
- Finely chop betel leaves and coriander leaves into small pieces.
- Heat some oil in a pan.
- Fry dry chillies and garlic cloves slightly.
- Add turmeric powder, curry leaves, coriander leaves and betel leaves to it.
- Make a paste after cooling.
- Now fry this paste in another pan by adding some sesame seed oil.
- Add amla juice to this paste and boil it for some time on a low flame.
- Add salt to it and keep it in an air tight container.
- The herbal amla juice prevents heart diseases and controls high blood pressure.
- This juice is very beneficial for joint pains and knee pains.
- It prevents bone cancer as well.